Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Relaxed at 13 weeks


Hello Hello,

I relaxed my hair on Sunday 8/2/2009 (see previous blog post on how I texlax), and I must say that I am pleased with my my growth and progress with the thickness during the Castor Oil Challenge on http://www.hairlista.com/. I will post progress pics soon, sorry, I'm trying to get them together, but I do have an alone pic after I roller set and silk wrap. But I'm very close to APL, if I were to relax bone straight or flat iron, I do believe I am at APL, not full APL though because I still have layers. I am texlaxed so I still have a little of my natural curl at the roots, but it's ok, because I love rocking my curly/wavy styles especially during the summer.

"Be yourself, everyone else is taken!"

~T.
Dry and Wet after relaxed....

No comments: